Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear blog... nowadays.. i am not feeling so mopey n depressed anymore..
coz i have my positive attitude back.. I am so looking forward to the new house... :)
I really hope that it wld come true. I wanted to start a new life.
I really think that God has some great plans for me.. that's why he gave me all these problems to test me... I am trying to be positive n work very hard for my future... To overcome this. I wld do anything for my baby/babies.

As you wld know, the only great thg abt this year, 2010, which happens to be my year, the year of Tiger, is my wedding (which is partially spoilt) n my trip to bali (as part of my honeymoon). Other than dat, it was a bad year... even all of bulan puasa n hari raya is not the same... I do not have mood to celebrate n my first day of Hari Raya was ruined.. With sinus, headache, cries n migraines... N i cld swear dat my parents-in-law, dislike me less now because of that incident... :(

But its okay, I wld prove to them in other ways that i'm worthy...
I meant they r nicest parents in law... n I really wanted to present them with somethg meaningful that can't be bought with money... I really really hope that I wld overcome these problems soon.......
I really really really want this to work out.
Even though sometimes, I think that why is dis happening to me?
It seems unfair... it does seems very easy for other people who do not even appreciates their blessings. But I know dat dis is actually a blessing in disguise.
Deep in my heart I cld sense it dat happiness wld be with me someday.....

No comments: