Thursday, June 26, 2008

A few days before my 22nd birthday, in early of june.. Zali decided to msg me at friendster? Was shocked to see it coz he was quiet for some time...

He said that he's move on in life.. Found a new job as a Cisco Officer.. dah balik rumah.. N he asked me to contact him back!
Then Wan was furious and send him a msg back... Hehe..

I understand how he feels.. Its difficult to move on.. but i'm already attached. And how can he said that at that he didn't meant to break up with me at that point of time?
And that he's only joking and i'm the one who take it seriously... What the hell?
Itu dia ckp main2...

Then dia takut Wan baca msg dia lage.. he then added me and msg me at Tagged.
Then i said sumthg which makes him angry.. N he wished me a happy birthday and hope that I'll be happy with Wan..

I wished him the same too.


No comments: