Tuesday, June 24, 2008

21st June 2008

Its my 22nd Birthday!! I'm so happy today coz i got to celebrate it with him. Its my first time celebrating it with a special someone.. So i guess i will alwayz remember dis date.
Coz the fact that i know that he loves me a lot makes a difference. N it doesn't matter if everyone else forget my birthday as long as dat i have him.

When i meet him, its not according to plan coz he's a bit late then we go town and eat. He gives me a perfume in a pink box wrap with a ribbon.. Haha.. Dats so sweet of him...

Then there's this sweet note that he wrote for me which touched my heart. Hehe. I will frame it when i have the time to buy a frame. Hehe.

My 22nd birthday wish is dat i hope we could be together forever and get married with blessings and live happily ever after.. :)

Dats all for my birthday diary. I love you very much, Mr Ridzwan Bin Salim.

No comments: