Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I think its a chance meeting.
Its definitely fate. When he came to take the perfume, Remy seems to get along well with my grandma, uncle and auntie.
N how did he suddenly became my dad's colleague.
Suddenly, he knows everyone in my family. Dat is kind of scary.
N he is really kind... he helps me sell the perfume too.
Brought me to a clinic and hear abt my problems... n he told me he could bring me to JB and even to the kubur coz he alwayz visits his father's grave and I could visit my mum n my grandpa.
He seems kind of sumthg... coz he didn't get to know me earlier.. before i became someone else fiancee...
But... my heart only belongs to one and nothing cld change that...(even though he's nt as gd as the others).
If he is okay, I will let him get to know my sister.

No comments: