Friday, December 12, 2008

Dear Diary.

I dunno what's wrong with me....

I got a guy who loves me and is devoted to me.
Why did I ask him to go to another gerl? Crazy or not??
Don't I love him?? What more do I want?
I think I'm just dissapointed when I'm at my lowest and he doesn't care.
Or maybe I'm dissapointed coz he alwayz nvr do everythg that he said.
But still, that's not a reason to be that mean.

I hope God will forgives me for not appreciating what he had given.
I should have treasure my boyfriend instead of pushing him to someone else. Gosh!!

I do really love him. And I realized that it could affect my moods whenever he acts differently. But he's nt entirely at fault. It's just his nature. So I must alwayz forgive him.
I didn't really meant what I said yesterday dear... I swear.

No comments: