Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I think zali wants me back sey.. I juz got the feelings.
Dunno why he msg me so many times. Then he wants me to contact him some more.. as in thru phone.
Coz he said that he didn't meant to broke up wif me at dat time.. Wat is dat supposed to meant? Isn't it a bit too late? Its already been one n half year.. :(
N he said that he still feel bad n guilty towards me although he told me so many times dat i've already forgiven him..
N dat time he didn't even care abt my feelings when he ikut his fren n left me below the blk, crying. He didn't care when he told his frenz dat semua dah jln terus.
He didn't care when at dat time i give him a chance to contact me back n he still have not changed. He didn't care when the guys disturbed me like hell n he juz kept quiet coz he knows dat he's not my guy anymore.
But if you really loves a person, wld you left her like dat?
I was so mad at him dat nyte.. N he can even bring up the subject dat he wants us to be together like laz time.
I dun wanna reply to his msg anymore.. but i already told him to find another girl dat really loves him..

No comments: